- Unsure of what you need to start your project?
- Interested in trying your own resin artwork or glow / coloured table top, but don't know what products available?
- Want to learn what core options available to be used in transom replacements & why it is best replaced from the inside?
Don't miss out on registering below for one of our D.I.Y Workshops. Each D.I.Y covers the range of products that can be used in your project, basic tips on how-to, and some topics will be hands-on workshops.
DIY Session costs do vary depending on the subject matter; and often there are in-store credits and/or discounted materials available to attendees on the day of the sessions.
Next D.I.Y sessions:
UPCOMING 2021 SESSIONS: PRE-REGISTRATION ESSENTIAL
River Table DIY Online How-To: Link Available from 8pm 21st March 2021
This 100% online video series is available to buy right here! For just $25, you'll get access to a 3-part How-To video course to watch and use in the comfort of your own home, along with a step-by-step guide. This course will show you how to make your very own river table, starting from the raw timber preparation, right through to mould preparation and resin pouring stages, to the final sanding and finishing touches.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE - With each how-to online video course purchased, you receive a $20 Gift Voucher. Purchase below and don't forget to claim you free $20 Voucher after Checkout.
Cheeseboard Resin Art Workshop - Discover the products used and the basic concepts on a cheeseboard you get to keep. $70 per person, minimum age: 10y.o. with supervising adult.
- Wed 26th May 2021 @ 6pm - 9pm
- Sat 19th June 2021 @ 12.30pm-3.30pm
Resin Art Disc Workshop - Discover the products used and the basic concepts on a 39cm mdf round you get to keep. $90 per person, minimum age: 10y.o. with supervising adult.
- Wed 5th May 2021 @ 6pm - 8.30pm
Timber Clock Workshop - Discover the options for using resin with timber to create a unique clock face, using colour / glow additives to fill pre-routed grooves in timber for highlighted effects.
- Sat 15th May 2021 @ 12.30pm - 3pm
- Sat 5th June 2021 @ 12.30pm - 3pm
- Wed 23rd June 2021 @ 6pm - 9pm
Basic Fibreglassing Info Session - DEMONSTRATION covering the different types of resins, matting & finish options most commonly used, safety, mixing, applying & consolidating a lamination & core materials commonly used in a range of applications. $15pp, of which $10 will be donated to Townsville Barra Restocking Group. Enquire within to register your spot.
- TO BE CONFIRMED for Winter 2021, please email your expressions of interest and if you would be interested in a webinar.
Purchase your Ticket to not miss out as spots are limited (Add to Cart below the date you wish to attend)
Register Your Interest Below: